bay city united states post office
1000 Washington Ave., Bay City, MI 48708
The 1893 Federal Building:
In 1887 Congress designated Bay City as a place of holding court and in 1893 the Court was given space in the new Bay City Federal Building.
The 1933 Federal Building:
In 1933 the 1893 building was demolished and the Court, Post Office and federal offices moved into this building.