Port Huron Federal Building and United States Courthouse
526 Water Street, Port Huron, MI 48060
In 1878 Congress authorized Port Huron as a place of holding court and the Court moved into the
second floor in the Port Huron federal building. The lobby was renovated in 2007-2008. The
building has been listed in the National Register of Historic Places since 1974.